The key components when it comes to survival 101 is to first make the decision to survive and never lose hope; secondly always assess the immediate situation and think before you act.S- Size up the situation, surroundings, physical condition, equipment.
U- Use all your senses
R- Remember where you are.
V- Vanquish fear and panic.
I- Improvise and improve.
V- Value living
A- Act like the natives.
L- Live by your wits.
SHELTERS: Below are a few details when constructing a shelter in a wilderness environment.
a. Use camouflage and concealment.
b. Carefully locate the ideal setting for your shelter: BLISS
L- Low Silhouette
I- Irregular shape
S- Secluded location
c. Choose an area-
1. Least likely or more likely to be searched depending on your survival situation (drainages, rough terrain, communication towers etc.)
2. NEVER Corner yourself. Always have escape routes.
3. Maintain observable approaches.
d. Locate entrances and exits in brush and along ridges, ditches and rocks to keep from forming paths to site.
e. Be wary of flash floods in ravines and canyons.
f. Conceal with minimal to no preparation.
g. Take the direction finding threat into account before transmitting from shelter.
h. Ensure overhead concealment.
Shelter will always be one of your top priorities in a survival situation you must prepare to survive severe weather conditions which can be the number one barrier in surviving.
Stay tuned for more survival tips and CLICK HERE to view our survival gear. We have the knives, machetes, fire starters, manuals and much more to get you equipped for some of the harsh realities you may encounter in the great outdoors.SHOP OUR SURVIVAL GEAR
STOEGER- Air Pellet Rifles!
We may not carry guns with bullets...but pellets and BB's. We've got you covered!
At Panther Wholesale we've continuously serviced our customers with wholesale knives, armor and tactical self-defense items. Within the past few years a few of our customers have been unaware that we also sell air rifles, BB's and crossbows.
We continuously find ourselves restocking our inventory with the world renown Stoeger Air Rifles. These air rifles have been selling themselves due to the quality, durability, accuracy and continued improvements to hardware functionality. Over the years Stoeger has been able to deliver a consistent product at a fair price. Combine these qualities with a fair price and superb warranty, you can't go wrong.
Whether your using these air rifles for pest control, target practice, movie props or recreational shooting etc. We can guarantee the genuine craftsmanship that went into these rifles is based off the development of actual firearms. Although we stated we don't carry actual firearms, the genuine craftsmanship is paralleled to the real thing and that's why we stand by the Stoeger brand air rifles which has extensive expertise in actual firearm manufacturing.
UNDEAD SURVIVAL TIPS
SHELTER | FOOD PREP | DEFENSE
Surviving is key in the land of the Undead and the primary tool is always the knife. It's been said by certain survivalist that a proper knife can save your life. At Panther Wholesale we've developed a brand of Z-Slayer knives built specifically to cater to survivalist ideals and tactics. We've developed an assortment of blades for a variety of different survival situations. Our Z-Slayer brand includes Trigger-action knives, Throwing daggers, Full tang knives and Machetes.
A quality blade can be used in a variety of different ways besides just being a cutting tool. The primary key component for a survival knife is tool versatility and quality. We expect our Z-slayer brand of knives to be able to accomplish the following task.
• DIGGING - A survival knife can serve well as a shovel for a variety of tasks such as foraging for food, burying human waste, and carving out distress signals.
• WEAPON - In a situation requiring you to procure your own food, a survival knife can be used to hunt small game. With a little ingenuity the survival knife can be uses as the ultimate emergency weapon.
• FIRST AID - A knife can be used to cut bandages, cauterize wounds and even remove potential non sterilized items embedded in the skin or even drain blisters. Medical emergencies are no fun but a quality knife can lead to a saved life.
• FIRE FODDER - Having large full tang knives can be a durable wood-splitting or cutting device. A fire is always a necessity when in survival mode, you depend on your knife to gather kindling to start a fire and maintain it.
• HAMMER - The butt end of a survival knife handle is its own hammering tool which can be used for producing small game traps, anchoring ropes and pounding in nails.
• FOOD PREPARATION - You're in the wild and you need to eat. The proper knife will allow you to skin and gut large game. The survival knife can be used as a stirring tool for any liquids and as a eating utensil.
• STAKE BASE - In the absence of other materials, a survival knife can be driven into the ground to serve as a stake—as when anchoring an emergency shelter or a food bag balanced in the tree canopy out of the reach of animals.
• MAKING TOOLS - The survival knife has the ability to manufacture other tools and more specialized survival gear. It’s essential for making a fire, spears, drills, navigation materials and components for proximity alarm signals.
• BUILDING SHELTER - A knife blade serves handily to trim limbs in the event you must build a shelter. It can also be used to notch the limbs before lashing them together.SHOP OUR Z-SLAYER KNIVES
Badassador (noun) – doing whatever it takes, even if that’s everything you got; finding out you have more inside than you thought; out there in the woods and swamp and sea, in it; the act of being Unstoppable.
Here at Panther Wholesale we pride ourselves on being able to select quality products from quality vendors. Gerber Gear has stepped up to the plate with their Quality, Reliability and innovation. With over 70 years of serving a diverse range of customers we've realized that they've taken the time to research and enhance the needs of their customers. With a deep understanding that their products are used to save time, save the day, or save a life; we couldn't agree more and we stand by their products.
At Panther Wholesale we understand the high quality products that you expect. With the variety of selections we offer, Gerber products have a reputation of making you feel like a Badassador.
Are you a retail distributor selling knives, swords, public safety or tactical gear? Than look no further you've found the perfect wholesale distributor. Here at Panther Wholesale Trading we have served clients across the nation by providing quality products for a diverse market of retailers.
For more than ten years we've catered to retailers nationwide and have developed relationships to provide fully customized products mostly knives for various clients. Our goal is to separate ourselves from the competitors by providing custom blades, graphics, laser engravings and improved raw materials used for fabrication.
Panther Wholesale Trading also provides an array of internal brands for those customers who have minimal customization specifications. We've provided wholesale knives for some of the top retail distributors across the nation. After years of research and development we've expanded our inventory to a worldwide selection of manufacturers. Panther Wholesale has consistently improved the quality of our knives; for example over half of our knife inventory has had improvements in blade quality with surgical steel implementations along with various matte finishes to improve wear and tear usage on all of our blades. Quality wholesale products and delivery is our focus so you don't have to question your retail inventory.
When it comes to a wholesale supplier for a knife, sword, tactical or safety gear our team is well orchestrated on engaging interested retailers. Most recent improvements include our website interface experience proving we continue taking steps forward to provide detailed information on our inventory and what we can do to cater to your customers, while improving our relationship with you. Our infrastructure is sharp as a knife so you don't have to think twice. Shop Panther Wholesale today we're constantly refining our prices.
Our website has been updated! Your account from our old website is still here, but it has to be activated so you can access it. The process is fairly simple, and we're here to help. If you had an account with us before, you should have received an email already inviting you to activate your account on our new website. If you haven't received it yet, please call us at 866-644-0134 and we will help you activate your account.
The subject of the email will be "Panther Wholesale Account Activation". The email contains a link to activate your account on our new website. Once you have activated your account, you will be asked to set a new password. After that, you will be able to view your previous orders. Additionally, your billing and shipping addresses have been saved, so you will not have to re-enter them the next time you place an order.
Our goal is to make this transition as convenient as possible, while opening up new features to make your experience on our site better. If you have any comments, concerns, or suggestions, please feel free to call us at 866-644-0134 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.