Z-Slayer Undead Survival Knives
UNDEAD SURVIVAL TIPS
SHELTER | FOOD PREP | DEFENSE
Surviving is key in the land of the Undead and the primary tool is always the knife. It's been said by certain survivalist that a proper knife can save your life. At Panther Wholesale we've developed a brand of Z-Slayer knives built specifically to cater to survivalist ideals and tactics. We've developed an assortment of blades for a variety of different survival situations. Our Z-Slayer brand includes Trigger-action knives, Throwing daggers, Full tang knives and Machetes.
A quality blade can be used in a variety of different ways besides just being a cutting tool. The primary key component for a survival knife is tool versatility and quality. We expect our Z-slayer brand of knives to be able to accomplish the following task.
• DIGGING - A survival knife can serve well as a shovel for a variety of tasks such as foraging for food, burying human waste, and carving out distress signals.
• WEAPON - In a situation requiring you to procure your own food, a survival knife can be used to hunt small game. With a little ingenuity the survival knife can be uses as the ultimate emergency weapon.
• FIRST AID - A knife can be used to cut bandages, cauterize wounds and even remove potential non sterilized items embedded in the skin or even drain blisters. Medical emergencies are no fun but a quality knife can lead to a saved life.
• FIRE FODDER - Having large full tang knives can be a durable wood-splitting or cutting device. A fire is always a necessity when in survival mode, you depend on your knife to gather kindling to start a fire and maintain it.
• HAMMER - The butt end of a survival knife handle is its own hammering tool which can be used for producing small game traps, anchoring ropes and pounding in nails.
• FOOD PREPARATION - You're in the wild and you need to eat. The proper knife will allow you to skin and gut large game. The survival knife can be used as a stirring tool for any liquids and as a eating utensil.
• STAKE BASE - In the absence of other materials, a survival knife can be driven into the ground to serve as a stake—as when anchoring an emergency shelter or a food bag balanced in the tree canopy out of the reach of animals.
• MAKING TOOLS - The survival knife has the ability to manufacture other tools and more specialized survival gear. It’s essential for making a fire, spears, drills, navigation materials and components for proximity alarm signals.
• BUILDING SHELTER - A knife blade serves handily to trim limbs in the event you must build a shelter. It can also be used to notch the limbs before lashing them together.SHOP OUR Z-SLAYER KNIVES