- 6.85 inch overall length - 4.35 inch handle length
- Weighs approximately 7 ounces.
- Mirror shine finish on ergonomically designed hilt
- Razor sharp REAL Damascus blade with banded rose pattern
- 2.5 inch blade length - Ambidextrous thumb stud
- Anodized steel hilt and liner lock frame with finish throughout
- German surgical Solingen steel pocket clip
- Powerful flipper spring assisted opening - Blade ejects in almost 1/10 of a second
|The karambit has its origin in ancient Indonesian culture with the original design rumored to be inspired by a tiger's claw. How fitting that this Tiger-USAÂ® spring assisted karambit would come on the scene. This Tiger-USAÂ® original successfully infuses the history of the notorious Sumatran weapon with the prized steel reminiscent of the Ottoman Empire.
Prop. 65 Warning for California Residents