- Designed in the USA by Retired Col. George Covey.
- Features Belt/Pocket Clip for Easy Carry.
- Solid Steel Handle with Tread-Texture and Emergency Window Breaker.
- Spring Assisted - Activated by Blade Protrusion or Thumbstud.
- 9 Inches Overall with a 4 Inch Blade Featuring Shark Teeth Serrations. "Mutilator II" Printed on Blade.
|Designed in the USA by Retired Col. George Covey, the exclusive Mutilator II series makes an excellent companion. This model is 9 inches overall with a 4 inch blade featuring Shark Teeth serrations. The back side of the blade is grooved for looks, and added grip when the knife is folded; especially useful when using the window breaker. The holes in the blade make it more lightweight without reducing the blade's integrity. They can also be used to give you a grip on paracord threaded through the blade. The Mutilator II boasts a solid steel handle, plus treaded texture for a solid grip. This knife features Spring Assisted for quick opening, which can be activated by a blade protrusion or the thumb-stud. Features Belt/Pocket Clip and Easy Carry|
Prop. 65 Warning for California Residents