Civil War Engraved Sword With Carbon Steel Scabbard
This product is sold out
- 43 inch overall length - High carbon scabbard has two steel loops for hanging and displaying this great treasure of the past
- The blade features engraving on both sides of the blade - Each side with a different design
- Unsharpened, dull blade - Safe to keep around the house, perfect for displaying out in the open
- Real brass guard with intricate design and patterns.
- Real leather handle that is easy to grip and outlined with golden stitch.
|Become the famous General and captivate your friends with the life of a Civil War soldier. This official Civil War replica cavalry sword is a 43 inch titan and cant be beat. Wield the same item of a union general with this beautiful sword. Inspired by 1860's culture and society, this swords blade is forged from tempered carbon steel, has a mirror shine finish and is engraved with a wonderful patriotic and floral design. This design is different on the front of the blade and also in the back. These designs vary from leaf-like arrangements to flags and eagles. Wrap your fingers around the leather handle and surround your hand with the 100 percent real brass hand guard- also designed beautifully. This sword comes complete with a brass, mirror-finished scabbard. This scabbard is a perfect protector for your sword that has two hanging rings to make display of this piece of history an easy task.|
Prop. 65 Warning for California Residents