The U.S. Department of State's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, the U.S. Department of Commerce's Bureau of Industry and Security, and the U.S. Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control administer export control regulations that affect some aspects of our business. We request that you (the "Customer") read and familiarize yourself with the following regarding certain applicable export regulations.
The sale, transfer, transportation, or shipment outside of the U.S. of any product prohibited or restricted for export without complying with U.S. export control laws and regulations, including proper export licensing, documentation or authorization, is strictly prohibited and may result in civil penalties and/or constitute a federal crime. Panther Trading Company, Inc. will not engage in any transaction that requires the illegal export of any products and will not assist directly or indirectly with the illegal export or re-export of any products. An accurate Automated Export System (AES) filing must be made, whether or not the exportation requires a license.
If you wish to purchase an item for ultimate shipment or use outside of the United States, please indicate this fact in your order. Depending on the value of the order, specific item(s), end user, country of ultimate destination and end use, Panther Trading Company, Inc. may be required to apply for an export license with the appropriate U.S. government agency. We may also deny/cancel the order at our discretion. Several items on the website may require an export license, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Tactical Gear
- Weapon Accessories
Export Policy and Restrictions - Published Policy
U.S. Export Control Laws and Regulations apply to all orders shipped to U.S. Military addresses. Under these laws, all shipments to an APO/FPO/DPO are considered international; therefore, export restrictions are applicable.
Export Administration Regulations (EAR): Some of the item(s) on this website are subject to the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and export may be restricted by the U.S. Department of Commerce's Bureau of Industry and Security. By proceeding with a transaction to purchase any restricted item(s), the Customer certifies that (i) the purchase does not require Panther Trading Company, Inc. to export such items, unless Panther Trading Company, Inc. is aware of the export and has obtained the appropriate U.S. Government authorization; (ii) the Customer does not intend to export such items after receipt from Panther Trading Company, Inc. without the appropriate U.S. Government export authorization.
Important Export Restrictions Warning!
(1) Export of some Panther Trading Company, Inc. products is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, or a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of Commerce, in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) (15 C.F.R. 730-774).
(2) U.S. law prohibits the sale, transfer, or export of items to certain restricted parties, destinations, and embargoed countries, as identified on lists maintained by the U.S. Department of State, the U.S. Department of Commerce, and the U.S. Department of Treasury. It is the responsibility of the Customer to be aware of these lists, which can be found at the following U.S. Government websites. By proceeding with any transaction, the Customer certifies that the Customer will not engage in any unauthorized transaction involving the export of Panther Trading Company, Inc. products to any restricted parties or destinations.
By proceeding with a transaction to purchase any items from Panther Trading Company, Inc., the Customer certifies that it will comply with all requirements imposed by all applicable laws, regulations and administrative policies.
For further information regarding the applicable laws, regulations, and policies contact:
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- Bureau of Industry and Security
- Tel.: (202) 482-4811
- Website: http://www.bis.doc.gov
- U.S. Department of State
- Bureau of Political-Military Affairs
- Directorate of Defense Trade Control
- Tel.: (202) 663-1282
- Website: http://www.pmddtc.state.gov