- Hand crafted from 18 gauge mild carbon steel
- Real brass trim for cross design
- Helmet Liner Made from real leather
- Classic popular design - this is the helmet people associate with the Crusaders
- Comfortable snug fit for most head sizes.
|The Crusades (1096-1272) were a series of major military actions in the Near East fought between Christian and Saracen armies with the original goal of capturing Jerusalem. Richard the Lionheart was England's most famous crusading King but Edward I also went on crusade before he became king. The Crusades led to the formation of military orders such as the Knights Templar, Knights Hospitaller and Teutonic Knights. Comes with leather liner.|
Prop. 65 Warning for California Residents