- Hand crafted from 18 gauge mild carbon steel
- Real brass trim and studs
- Helmet Liner Made from real leather
- Classic popular design - this is the helmet people associate with Roman helms
- Comfortable snug fit for most head sizes.
|This helm is based on a Roman extant artifact found in the Rhine River at Mainz-Weisenau and currently exhibited in the museum of Worms Germany called the Roman Imperial Gallic Type G Helm. This style of helm is regarded as the most typical mid-first century legionary helmet and would have been in use during the Celtic Boudican revolt of AD61 based on fragments found in rubbish pits at Colchester (now on displayed at the Colchester Castle Museum). The use of this style of helm appears to have continued in use into the early 2nd century AD. Comes with real leather liner.|
Prop. 65 Warning for California Residents